you got designer shades just to hide your face and you wear them around like you’re cooler than me and you never say hey or remember my name and its probably cause you think you’re cooler than me
"i shouldn’t eat this" I say as I shove it into my mouth
me talking about crew
- ME: *rambles on about the newest drama on the team and rowing in general*
- NON-ROWER: What are you talking about? What's a rigger? What's a coxswain? That's a weird word...What's a uni? I'm so confused...
- NON-ROWER: Wait, who are these people? Do you only know like, 20 people?
- ME: I'm sorry. I forgot you weren't a rower. And yes, I kind of do only talk to about 20 people...
- NON-ROWER: You have like, a crew language...and it sounds like you're part of a cult...
- ME: Yes. And I think I'm considered bilingual.
- This is why rowers only talk to rowers. Because we HAVE to talk about crew. All. The. Time.